Africa has an estimated 1.4 mental health workers per 100,000 people. This data is sobering and even more worrying when compared with the global average of 9 health workers per 100,000 people. As Africa’s leading proptech company, we ensure Africans get access to flexible rent payments to reduce the financial and mental burden that often comes with high annual rent payments. And we look out for our member community to help them achieve easier living. This is why we are happy to announce our partnership with mental healthcare provider, Akoma Health.
Akoma Health is a tele-therapy platform that provides affordable, on-demand mental healthcare. They connect Africans seeking mental health support to the highest quality therapists online for virtual mental health care. You can receive support from anywhere, at any time. Akoma Health’s mission is to support Africans everywhere through life’s challenges and empower them to fulfil their full potential through quality mental health support.
All current and prospective Spleet members will get a 5% discount on Akoma Health services through this new partnership.
Here’s how it works:
- You have to be a Spleet member to access the discount code. If you do not have a Spleet account, you can create one here in less than 5 minutes.
- After creating your account and getting the discount code, visit Akoma Health here to create an account.
- The registration process takes less than 10 minutes and includes a preference quiz to match you to therapist options, choosing a therapist and booking your first appointment.
- After choosing your therapist, book your session and proceed to check out.
- Use Spleet’s unique discount code to get 5% off, and you now have access to quality mental healthcare.
Don’t pass up on this incredible opportunity. 1 in 8 Nigerians suffer from a mental disorder, with depression and anxiety disorders being the most common. You are not alone, and you have help. Speak to a licensed therapist on Akoma Health for as low as N15,000.
This discount is available to Spleet members from September 1st, 2023.