10 Nigerian women on the most expensive thing they bought in their new apartment
We asked 10 Nigerian women about the most expensive purchase they made in their new apartment.
- Furniture - Peace, Lagos
- A refrigerator - Elizabeth, Lagos
- Lmaoo, the rent itself - Vivian, Abuja
- My smart TV - Adeola, Ibadan
- I bought myself a wig as a housewarming gift. 💀 - Onose, Lagos
- My cooker, I think. It was a business purchase as well because I cook and deliver home-cooked meals. - Oreoluwa, Abuja.
- The curtains. The whole set-up cost me 250k +. I was shocked af! - Blessing, Abuja
- Definitely furniture. I got everything at once - sofas, bed frames. - Fehintola, Lagos.
- Everything was expensive. I had nothing when I moved in so everything was an expensive purchase for me. 😭 - Temi, Lagos
- My TV. Thankfully, my housemate and I split the cost for that but I was still surprised at how expensive it was. - Adesola, Abuja